Make Money In 24 Hours From Instant Youtube Rankings – replay
Get on our mailing list and shoot us a question. Lets build something epic !!
Make Money In 24 Hours From Instant Youtube Rankings – replay
Get on our mailing list and shoot us a question. Lets build something epic !!
Looking for a way to create some buzz on Youtube? Or SEO? Do you have any questions about search engine optimization? We love to help.
CHICAGO – Why welcome the New Year in Detroit? Well, you could but wouldn’t you rather go see something INTERESTING? Like THE MUFFS? Kim Shattuck and the band will be playing at Reggie’s Rock Club in the South Side of Chicago. You know all about the South Side right? It’s always interesting…. And packs quite a history – that being said, you should be there.
The Muffs are back with the 2014 release, “Whoop Dee Doo”. These guys were really active in the 90’s and then took a big break from what I could tell. They only gave us two albums in the last ten years. Maybe it’s a sign of the times or maybe they are just sick of the whiney stuff on the radio. You know some of these groups have to come back because they are just so darn interesting.
They aren’t going to shoot all the way to Detroit and then off to New York… oh no, they are going to play this one gig in Chicago and then shoot back west. So if you don’t see this time – you can forget it.
Here’s what we know about the upcoming show…..
White Mystery, Evil Beaver, Meat Wave
Wednesday Dec 31, 2014
17 and over
$25 – $120
Reggies Rock Club
2109 South State St
** You can get special VIP seating right over the stage in this very cool looking balcony.
The deal is that I saw Slaughter and the Dogs here back in October just a couple of weeks after Riot Fest and it is a great place for a show. It’s in the South Side and the businesses that surround it are closed at that hour. That means that this place can get really loud. This used to be an old brakes repair shop so there are lots of cool iron staircases and balconies. If you don’t feel like standing in the pit you can go sit up stairs in the big lounge chairs and see the show. The visibility is great from up there. That being said, there is really no bad seat in the entire house.
** As for Detroit – no worries there, it will still be there when you get back.
CATCH UP WITH HOT METRO FINDS & Ted Cantu
1 .DUMB AND DUMBER TO: Is It Worth The 20 Year Wait? – Hot Metro Finds Review
2. Who Else Wants To Create A Super Product Launch With Me? – HOT METRO FINDS, TROY – MICHIGAN
3. HOT METRO FINDS: The Moons – Double Vision Love – Thank God For The Web
4. ADAM LAMBERTS ARMY: The Glamberts Will Rock You And Turn Mainstream Media On Its Ear
5. HOT METRO FINDS: Johnny Marr – Easy Money – First Look Off New Album – Ted Cantu
6. Ted Cantu – Detroit, MI – Marketing Hotline -1.888.305.2532 – Ask A Question
7. HOT METRO FINDS Riot Fest 2014 Review – TED CANTU
8. HOT METRO FINDS: Queen + Adam Lambert Fans Trump Traditional Media Coverage W/ Social Media
9. Hot Metro Finds: Detroit Is The Birthplace Of Punk Rock – Ted Cantu
10. Ted Cantu: How To Brand Your Business – With Social Media – HOT METRO FINDS
11. Ted Cantu & Hot Metro Reviews Slaughter and the Dogs Live At Reggie’s Rock Club For Rocktoberfest
12. Hot Metro Finds Creator Ted Cantu Featured On TV Show, “Self Talk” – in Metro Detroit, MI
13. HOT METRO FINDS: Digital Artist John Hammink Is On A Mission To Prevent Art Director Burnout
14. HOT METRO FINDS: 30th Anniversary of Van Halen “1984” – Angry Mainstream Media Sounds Off
15. TED CANTU: Search Engine Optimization Results – Local Search 2 Years Later
16. TED CANTU – HOT METRO FINDS: How Does Our Google SEO Stands Up 3 Years Later?
17. HOT METRO FINDS: What Does It Take To Brand Your Business?
18. HOT METRO FINDS: How to Brand Your Company
19. HOT METRO FINDS Riot Fest 2014 Review – TED CANTU
20. Ted Cantu – Detroit, MI – Marketing Hotline – 1.888.305.2532
21. HOT METRO FINDS: Queen + Adam Lambert Fans Trump Traditional Media Coverage W/ Social Media
22. HOT METRO FINDS Riot Fest 2014 Review – TED CANTU On The Scene
23. TED CANTU: Quick Google Listings From The Marketing Vault – Hot Metro Finds
24. Ted Cantu On Marketing: SEO, Social Media, Branding and More
25. Ted Cantu: On Branding, SEO, and Marketing YOUR Business
26. HOT METRO FINDS: Queen + Adam Lambert Fans Trump Traditional Media Coverage W/ Social Media
27. HOT METRO FINDS: Billy Idol – Rebel Yell on Jimmy Kimmel
28. HOT METRO FINDS: Seth Godin Secret Prize Inside – Book Review
29. HOT METRO FINDS: How To Change A YouTube Channel Name – 2014
30. HOT METRO FINDS: What’s Up With Facebook’s Unpublished Pages?
31. HOT METRO FINDS: Michigan Businesses Under Attack Of THE WORST SEO Guys In The World
32. HOT METRO FINDS: Joe Vitale Positive Thinking Audio Book – COMPLETE
33. HOT METRO FINDS: Zero Limits – by Joe Vitale – Book Review
34. HOT METRO FINDS: There’s A Customer Born Every Minute – PT Barnum – Joe Vitale
35. HOT METRO FINDS: Meredith Quinn is RED HOT
36. HOT METRO FINDS: Husker Du on the Joan Rivers Show – On FOX
37. HOT METRO FINDS: Joan Rivers Influence On Alternative Radio 1987 – GWAR
38. HOT METRO FINDS: Howard Stern on Joan Rivers Death – Full Show
39. HOT METRO FINDS: Andrew W.K. LIVE AT RIOT FEST 2014
40. HOT METRO FINDS: Television – LIVE AT RIOT FEST 2O14
41. HOT METRO FINDS: Patti Smith at Riot Fest Chicago 2014
42. HOT METRO FINDS: The Flaming Lips at Riot Fest 2014 – Cantu On Location
43. HOT METRO FINDS: The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – Riot Fest Chicago 2014
44. HOT METRO FINDS: Janes Addiction at Chicago Riot Fest 2014
45. HOT METRO FINDS: Ted Cantu Reports on SAMHAIN – LIVE !!
46. HOT METRO FINDS: Social Media Fans Do A Better Journalism Job With Queen and Adam Lambert Than Mainstream Media
47. HOT METRO FINDS: Black Joe Lewis – The Hipster
48. HOT METRO FINDS: Title Fight – BE A TOY – 2014 epitaph music fall sampler
49. HOT METRO FINDS: Weezer at Riot Fest 2014 – CHICAGO
50. HOT METRO FINDS: Paul Weller at Riot Fest 2014 – CHICAGO/TORONTO
51. HOT METRO FINDS: Cheap Trick at Riot Fest 2014
52. HOT METRO FINDS: The Buzzcocks Interview – Riot Fest 2014
53. HOT METRO FINDS: GWAR (BLOTHAR) INTERVIEW – RIOT FEST 2014
54. HOT METRO FINDS: The Descendents – Everything Sux – RIOT FEST 2014
55. HOT METRO FINDS: Rare Adam and the Ants Tracks Make Their Way To The Web
56. HOT METRO FINDS: The Pizza Underground at Riot Fest Day 2 – Ted Cantu Was There 😉
57. HOT METRO FINDS: The Pizza Underground T-Shirt From Riot Fest 2014
58. HOT METRO FINDS BUSINESS: Social Media – Engagement – & Sales
59. HOT METRO FINDS: The Replacements Make A Comeback
60. HOT METRO FINDS: Pissed Off Employee Fires Of Resignation Letter With Attitude
61. HOT METRO FINDS: Slaughter and the Dogs Comes to Reggie’s Rock Club
62. HOT METRO FINDS: The Great Chicago FIRE FESTIVAL – 2014
63. AGENT ORANGE: Live at the Double Door 2014 – Hot Metro Finds Reviews The Show
64. HOT METRO FINDS: RIOT FEST DAY 3: FULL BLOWN RIOTING – Ted Cantu
65. HOT METRO FINDS: We Meet Up With Al Capone – Chicago
66. MEET JOHN HAMMINK: Digital Artist Just In Time To Save The Advertising Industry From Creative Burn Out
67. The Riot Fest Chronicles: THE DESCENDENTS – Hot Metro Finds on Location
68. ONLINE POWER BRANDING – For Maximum Sales – Get Local Customers Now
69. TED CANTU: Hot Metro Finds Exclusive – Covering Riot Fest 2014
70. HOT METRO FINDS: The Replacements Are Back at 30 Rock – Ted Cantu
71. HOT METRO FINDS: The Replacements Return To 30 Rock – NYC – Tonight Show
72. HOT METRO FINDS: Title Fight – Leaf – RIOT FEST 2014
73. HOT METRO FINDS: Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears – Bitch, I Love You
74. HOT METRO FINDS: Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears – Sugarfoot – RIOT FEST 2014
75. HOT METRO FINDS: The Grizzled Mighty – Riot Fest
76. HOT METRO FINDS: Return of the ANGRIEST Guitarist In The World
77. HOT METRO FINDS: The Pizza Underground – Take A Bite Of The Wild Slice
78. HOT METRO FINDS: Wu Tang Clan – Riot Fest 2014
79. HOT METRO FINDS: THE CURE at This Years Riot Fest 2014
80. HOT METRO FINDS: Riot Fest 2015 – Could Detroit Be A Possibility? – Ted Cantu
81. Ted Cantu And Hot Metro Finds Covers Riot Fest In Chicago Humboldt Park
82. HOT METRO FINDS: Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds – FLAMING LIPS – RIOT FEST 2014
83. HOT METRO FINDS: The Dandy Warhols at Riot Fest 2014 – Ted Cantu
84. HOT METRO FINDS: SAMIAM Riot Fest 2014 – Ted Cantu
85. HOT METRO FINDS: Another GOOD Reason To Go To RIOT FEST 2014
86. HOT METRO FINDS: Pussy Riot – Putin Lights Up The Fires – Ted Cantu
87. CHICAGO RIOT FEST – JANES ADDICTION – Been Caught Stealing – Hot Metro Finds
88. HOT METRO FINDS – Chicago Riot Fest 2014: TELEVISION – The Blank Generation
89. CHICAGO RIOT FEST 2014: Billy Bragg – Greetings To The New Brunette – Hot Metro Finds
90. CHICAGO RIOT FEST: The Picture Books – Your Kisses Burn Like Fire – Hot Metro Finds
91. WEEZER CHICAGO RIOT FEST 2014: Buddy Holly – LIVE – Hot Metro Finds
92. THE DESCENDENTS AT RIOT FEST 2014: The Descendants – Coolidge
93. Why Detroit Is More Punk Than L.A. And New York Put Together!
94. CHICAGO RIOT FEST 2014 – THE CURE – A Night Like This – Hot Metro Finds
95. CHICAGO RIOT FEST: Tegan & Sara – Back In Your Head – HOT METRO FINDS
96. CHICAGO RIOT FEST 2014: The Cure – In Between Days – Hot Metro Finds
97. CHICAGO RIOT FEST 2014: Social Distortion – Bad Luck – HOT METRO FINDS
98. RIOT FEST – THE BUZZCOCKS: What Do I Get? – Hot Metro Finds
99.HOT METRO FINDS – ECHO AND THE BUNNYMEN: Holy Moses on David Letterman Show
100. HOT METRO FINDS: Ted Cantu Whips Local Web Traffic Into Shape For Novi, Michigan Businesses
101. HOT METRO FINDS: The Return Of The Libertines 2014
102. THE BUZZCOCKS: Rocking Out At Chicago Riot Fest 2014
103. THE FLAMING LIPS: Your Most Gracious Hosts At Chicago’s Riot Fest 2014
104. Ted Cantu Hot Metro Finds Presents – THE BOOZE
105. Ted Cantu / Hot Metro Finds Presents: THE BOOZE – There Goes My Girl
DETROIT – Hey – its, “The Big Cantu” and we just taped an episode of, “Self Talk” the independently produced business television show out of West Bloomfield, Michigan. I was interviewed by Danco Sotirovski and Herb Martin. These two are unique personalities and work with entrepreneurs of all types in S.E. Michigan. Now the theme of the show is pretty interesting because it centers on how we talk to ourselves on a daily basis and how that – self talk – influences our outcomes.
Danco is an online marketer and a business entrepreneur based in Troy and Herb Martin is a college professor in psychology. I come along for the ride as an independent advertising entrepreneur and together we tackled 30 minutes on the air. I hoped my story comes across as believable and sincere but here is the thing. We got three personalities on the air from very different background trying to tell the – Ted Cantu story.
Hopefully, what comes across is this. I grew up in Muskegon early on and was inspired by the cities founder, Charles Hackley who was responsible for much of the towns early growth in the 1800’s. He was big into the lumber trade and put the town on the map. He also was responsible for creating some iconic buildings in the city including the Hackley Public Library. From there my family moved me to Bridgeport, CT where I encounted another larger than life figure – P.T. Barnum, (of the Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus fame).
Barnum was an interesting character from the 1800’s and in many ways was the great Godfather of Advertising. Around that same time I discovered Punk Rock which was hugely influential on how I saw the world. I also grew up near New York so I was around lower Manhattan during the age of Warhol and post pop artists like Keith Harring. Saturday Night Live was a big influence too at the time because the cast was making a big noise in film and the show was challenging convention. MTV was another big influence too that came around the same time and what I walked away with was the thought that, “Anything was possible.”
During the show it was a bit of a balancing act to stay on course. We did 5 tapings that day and my hosts didn’t know my story very thoroughly and I wanted to stay on track. The influences that I mentioned have great brands behind them. I was trying to communicate that many businesses in Metro Detroit and lack any sense of branding strategy and in self talk.
I was trying to make an illustration of my colorful background and how it relates to today. It’s interesting that I took the route of advertising over fine art over the years but after going through my story on TV it was pretty obvious.
So, we’ll see how it goes. Hopefully my message will come through and I will come off in a linear approach in delivery.
I see a lot of disconnect too in my life and in my daily interactions with the Michigan audience. Where I say, “push the boundaries of convention” and “raise the roof” a lot of the businesses that I come into contact with are fine with their little pitiful 10% off coupons. I see a lot of these kinds of businesses go under.
This is a huge topic and I will be commenting on it more in detail.
The show will come out sometime next week and I will be posting links to it on here.
Must see! Don’t miss out! Make money by making your own products and selling them. You can get it packaged by Gables Cosmetics. S. Miller, the chemist of the company, explains what it takes to make your products, what are the ingredients, how much it will cost him, and what do you need to market.
Learn how women will buy your product line; do you want natural or not. Get business advice. Learn how the first soap and shampoo were made and who made it first. Do you want to make silicone for shiny hair? Learn where to get it; what chemical companies have it, and how to market it. Learn how was Redken created.
How many product lines did Jerry Redding make and lose it to his women (wives at a time). About Nexus, Joico, Sebastian, Paul Mitchel and L’Oreal. How did L’Oreal win over Clairol. Does it mean Clairol is not “worth it?” Most products have the same ingredients, but different sales pitches make different prices. To buy brand or not to buy brand. Shampoo ingredients; water, SLS (sodium Laureth Lulfate) or Ammonium Laureth Sulfate; those are the ingredients, the rest are buffers for marketing. Thick or thin shampoo; the salt is the matter. Salt makes shampoo to thicken, but, is it good for you? How much do you pay for shampoo. How much does it cost. $14 cents a gallon for gel? Yes, it is possible. Watch how S. Miller makes gel in front of your eyes; water, carbopol, color and perfume.
Add salt if you want it to magically turn into a spray gel. About Johnny B and his gel accident that became a popular gel. Learn about cuticle oil, it’s pricing and mineral oil as the main ingredient. Did Germans invent the detergent. What company started to manufacture silicone; is it really made of sand? Is coconut oil organic; do they mix acetone with it? Gel or mouse? Which one to chose as a styling aid for your hair. An eye opener video, so much information for cosmetologists, barbers, beauty school students, salon professionals, entrepreneurs who would like to make money by making their own products through private labeling and making it a popular brand. Where to sell it; is Costco a good choice to diversify your products that were exclusive to salons when you started to market it.
Learn marketing techniques. Video by beautyhealthtravel channel. Guest speaker S. MIller.
For more information on branding log onto: http://www.tedcantu.com
http://www.hotmetrofinds.com Ted Cantu and Hot Metro Finds delivers rock concert reviews, business ideas and unique concepts that appeal to us all.
Are you looking for more dental patients? If your dental practice is not on page one of major search engines now is the time to get it done. We are planting Dental practices on top of major search engines in just under two weeks. This new templated, “Worry Free” marketing solution is what you need to get the job done.